Archives

Now Available Worldwide

Reclaim your Heart

A Reflection on Victory and Defeat

Reflect on this: When did the victory come? When they admit defeat. Not to the creation. To God. Then victory came. Not from the creation. From God.
[See Quran (54: 10-15), (21: 87-88), (7:23), (21: 83-84) and duaa of Muhammad (SAW) after Taif]

Help us Spread

Share to Google Buzz
Share to Google Plus
Share to LiveJournal
Share to MyWorld
Share to Odnoklassniki

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

8 Comments to “A Reflection on Victory and Defeat”

i left you a inbox kwuestion yasmin

on youtube

Asa Yasmin sister
I m from Pakistan

Asa
I am 34 years old and I got married at 27 to an impotent guy he wasted 3 yrs of my life by telling me he ll be ok but he was never gonna be ok and he just deceived me I got divorce from him and then I got married again that second guy knew everything about my first marriage and he was the same case I lived with him for 2 yrs but that marriage also dissolved .now I m in severe depression as I m getting old all my friends of my age are mother of 2 or 3 children and I m suffering alone plz help me and guide me to get out of this depression plz reply soon I ll be thankful

Hi Flash, email me at Ballerina41829@gmail.com

Assalamualikum sister first you need to know the reason behind both of your cases whether the problem was with you or with them and seek help to Allah as he is Al Wali (The protecting friend),Al Qareeb(The one who is near),Al wakeel (The trust worthy),As sami (The all hearer) ,All you need to do is realise this ,sister as soon as you see this mesg goto you room perform ghusool and sit on the mat make sure you have no disturbance and you start telling all your problems to Allah pour it out sister cry and wallahi He will definetly answer …. Sometimes all it need is a prayer to change everything..

Assalamu alaykum Sister Yasmin, I am Ayesha from Philippines. my concern is how could I know if I am being punished or tested by Allah (subhanahu wa taala)? Jazakuallahu khayran!

More in Featured, Personal Development, Relationships, Spirituality, With the Divine (1 of 107 articles)